Wednesday 23 November 2016



Ultimate reference for all beginners Programmers and hackers

Hello Everyone,
 Check all these sites before starting Pentesting/Hacking and programming  :wink: ,

Our YouTube Channel link::

Our Facebook page::


 so here is the list of website from where you can start your journey.


And guys here is my some favourite sites to test your skills on SQL-Injection and xss

if your are newbie then first ask to google or you can watch our tutorial if you like then try these challenge's

SQL Injection Challenges For Practice:-











This a list of challenges XSS and SQLi I known. It belongs to noobs like me.

:p (y)

XSS Challenges For Practice:-







Learn Programming:-
Special thanks to:-CodeN/inja, Th3_uNique,Bd_InjeCtor,Zen,Alteras,Repetence,IndiGear,msfanurag,msfsri,
Kishan,
rootxploiter,Daniel,Rahul raz,Rahul mani and zayed sir.
                                                                        

Hope you will like the experience with us .

Thanks ✌ 

9 comments

Wow bhindi gear also dere lolz

Reply

bro please don't say anything about him here :D , it's your personal issue with him. And he had taught me a lot of things. So i can't say/listen anything wrong about him. Butt you are also my brother so please understand brother. :)

Reply

Hey sam thanks for such a beautiful info............

Reply

The list is absolutely amazing. I am gonna watch your video for sure. Well I was already watching one video channel for hacking course by Gotowebsecurity and it was really impressive. So I will compare yours with them for sure. Besides they are giving aways free ethical hacking modules in their blogs which is amazing work.

Reply

For three years i have been faithful to my husband. At first everything was sweet and smooth. He was really open to me but of late he kept more to himself. I am a very inquisitive person, i need to know why the sudden change in attitude. I went on an adventure in search of a good hacker. Came in contact with cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com . In less than 38 hours he got the job done and gave me details. it hurt because the same man i have been in love with and faithful to, turns out to be a cheat and a big liar. I am indeed grateful to cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com for knowing the truth

Reply

Please tell us if we have done anything wrong :) and please share our website if you like.